How to make a low grade face shield of available material Embalming Fune...

Transcript-

Hello, my name is J. M. Bernaudo, lead design engineer for your mortuary magic store and given the nature of the Covid-19 outbreak- thought it would be appropriate to show you how to create a low-grade face shield out of available things at your funeral home- such as a dry cleaning hanger and a laminate sheet- the laminate sheet is made of polypropylene- so it's very safe- from here you can twist the hanger free- quite simply weave the hanger through the laminate sheet- repurposing has been going on in several countries for several years and in situations of emergency it's sometimes necessary- as our supply of the proper items become depleted- so while face shields are no longer available and funeral homes wish to have face Shields- the reality is some may be called to do what’s required without the proper PPE face shield- this can totally be easily fixed upon somebody's head and afterwards disposed of- for those that are called to do the job and in excess because others cannot, if this is sufficient as far as safety and your well-being- I would encourage you to proceed with something of this nature- may everybody be safe- if you do have a need for something more rigid you can use a folder instead- also something that is readily available of polypropylene- you just punch the hanger through-

Comments

1. Extremely helpful post. This is my first time visiting here. I discovered such a large number of intriguing stuff in your blog particularly its exchange. Truly its extraordinary article. Keep it up. buy Safety Face Shields online

ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post. I am thankful to you for sharing this post. This is very useful for me and as well as for others. Your article is very well written and unique. please keep sharing such posts.where to buy lp mailers

ReplyDelete
  3. After a long time, I read a very beautiful and very important article that I enjoyed reading. I have found that this article has many important points. Thanks .pls visit our website where to buy record mailers

ReplyDelete
  4. If the product arrives broken because it needs to be packed better, the customer will likely return it and never shop at your online store again. So, it's essential to package the goods well and get them to the customers on time. Shrink Film

ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Popular Posts