Embalming Mouth Closure Techniques Dental and lingual

Transcript-
This is the mouth closure not taught in school step-by-step guide- welcome to your mortuary magic store- some things you need- aneurysm hook spring forceps ligature suture needle Half Moon is what we find works best especially working in mouth without causing a trauma or damage to the lips- you want to cut some ligature- then the next step is is pretty pretty straightforward- you want to saw the ligature between the teeth- if you have any trouble- you can drive a needle between the two teeth or something- until the space is created- you guide the thread through the other side in the same way- if you don't like using the aneurysm hook for this- you can always use a forcep instead- then what you going to do- is continue to slide it forward and back so it's nice and deep at the root of the tooth- then at that point you will pass the thread through the loop and you'll create what's called a Larks knot- you pull it tight and you'll finish the closure by passing the thread through the septum- if that's your desired means or if you need it a little bit tighter if you tied off in the mouth- realize the threads are going to possibly interfere with your lip closure- next is the lingual Stitch- you want to pass underneath the tongue there- we do cases on unembalmed persons as well- so we generally suggest this x pattern to reinforce the underside of the tongue- but the most certain way to do that- is you can use a little bit of cavity fluid injected hypodermically underneath the tongue- it'll strengthen the tissue underneath the tongue and prevent this from ripping out- certainly give it a little bit of time to set in- once you do that you're about set- you can either pass through the the the top part of the septum and tie off in the nose or you can tie off in the mouth- I know this is a preferred method for a lot of embalmers because if you ever need to get back in or make an adjustment it's readily accessible without disrupting the inside of the mouth- but inside the mouth is certainly a tighter means to close the mouth- it just pulls better- if you have any questions or if we can be helpful feel free to leave to reach out like share subscribe thank you

Comments

1. I read the above article and I got some knowledge from your article.emergency denture repair It's actually great and useful data for us. Thanks for share it.

ReplyDelete
  2. You are providing good knowledge. It is really helpful and factual information for us and everyone to increase knowledge.about family smiles dentistry. Continue sharing your data. Thank you.

ReplyDelete
  3. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. Read more info about Dental Doctor in Al Ahsa Saudi Arabia. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.

ReplyDelete
  4. I always check this type of advisory post and I found your article which is related to my interest.Dental implants the woodlands tx This is a great way to increase knowledge for us. Thanks for sharing an article like this.

ReplyDelete
  5. It is what I was searching for is really informative. It is a significant and useful article for us. Dental Implants Surgery Houston TexasThankful to you for sharing an article like this.

ReplyDelete
  6. The substance is thoroughly researched, and the wording is superb. I became so interested in this subject that I couldn't wait to read more. Find out more by reading. I am in awe of your talent and labour. Thanks.family dental office in indian land sc

ReplyDelete
  7. I greatly respect all you said in your post regarding single sitting rct cost, and I find that to be very impressive. You are quite knowledgeable about this. Keep up the fantastic work.

ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Popular Posts